have YOU ever been anorexic?

I want to be anorexic, but only for a little while, I know people say it is a sickness, but if you choose to do it then it is not a sickness! Do you have any advice for me?
NO BASHING, PLEASE!!! I really want to do this, I look at the skinny girls and they are so beautiful, right now i weigh 101 lbs. but i want to weigh 89..please help me!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my best advice, when you start to get hungry, think of how happy you'll be to loose at least a lb.
    you come to a point if you dont eat when youre hungry... its like idk, past hunger & youre not even hungry anymore.
    & at the end of the day when you havent eaten, you feell like a million bucks!
    gooood luck stay strong & stay skinnyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    =]
    Anonymous

• I think you need psychiatric help if you want to weight less than 100...100 isn't even healthy. YOU probably actually need to GAIN at least 20 lbs.

Yes, I was anorexic and bulemic for several years, and it IS a sickness. It's been almost 10 years and still fight the urges, even when I'm perfectly healthy. DOn't do it.

srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• but you dont understand, i weigh 100pounds BUT i am only 5 ft. tall! so i am chubby, i cry every day, will you tell me the best way to lose weight?
    Anonymous

• You're 101 lbs and you don't think you're skinny??

Please, talk to your doctor and get yourself some help. You can DIE from malnutrition...it's not a good idea.I'm assuming you're a mother since you're on CafeMom...is it worth it to leave your daughter behind?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Is this a serious question? 101 is normal weight if you are about 4'11". Getting down too low is just asking for trouble, heart problems, sudden death....Perhaps you should seek counseling. That isn't a bash...that is serious. Anorexia is not something to be taken lightly, it is mental illness fueled by low self image and low self esteem. It is not something you want to bring on for a little while. It doesn't work that way.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• or son...whichever
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I'm sure there's also anorexic girls that think they're making the choice for themselves. You're going to start yourself down a very tough road if you think that this is ok.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Look, I am gonna prob sound like a bitch here, but I am 5 ft and weigh 105, and I STRUGGLE EVERYDAY. I was locked up in rehab for 10 mo due to anorexia/bulemia and my mother had to take the door off the hinges. If you weigh 100 lbs and are 5 ft, u are FINE! But if u wanna be sick and struggle EVERYDAY FOR THE REST OF YOU LIFE, GO AHEAD. U only struggle everyday if u live through it
    aDIVASmommy

Answer by aDIVASmommy at 9:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Ok, you're 5 feet. I'm 5'2". A healthy weight for me is 130-140. You're only 2 inches shorter than me, so you really need to gain. I'll stand by that.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i am not going to get "addicted" to it, I just need to look good for my husband, there are soo omany skinny girls and they are so beautiful, I just want to look like that again
    Anonymous