Is this normal?

I'm 24 weeks and experiencing a lot of discharge. It's not smelly or colored, just very moist and uncomfortable. Is this normal in your ladie's experience? I have a soaked liner by the end of the day!

blainesmommy03

Asked by blainesmommy03 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yeah it's normal and it's different for everyone. I don't think you're supposed to be wearing a liner or pad tho at all during pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• I don't want to scare you but are you sure you're not leaking amniotic fluid? Normal discharge wouldn't soak a liner.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 9:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Just in case, call your OB and ask. I haven't heard of that, but that just means that I haven't heard of it. I'd be curious to know what the OB says if you would post a follow up?

Answer by Bmat at 9:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Discharge is normal, but I don't think that it should soak a panti liner. I would just check with your OB.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Sounds normal. As long as it's clear and not smelly or itchy, you're fine. Just wait til the third trimester! I thought my water had broken, but it was just THAT MUCH discharge! There's something about pregnancy that just really increases your vaginal discharge; my guess is it's probably a cleaning thing.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2008