Fetal movement

When did you ladies start to experience regular fetal movement? I'm 24 weeks and will still go a few days with feeling minimal kicks. According to my doc and sonos, all is well with baby but I'm still waiting for the strong regular kicks.

blainesmommy03

Asked by blainesmommy03 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• with my first it was 18 weeks (butterflies) and about 22 weeks with the punches and then with my second, it was about 20 weeks before i felt anything.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 9:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I am 20 weeks and after feeling reg movements for weeks-it just stopped. Everyone says it is normal, so i am trying not to worry(yeah right).
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• 5-6 mos is about when i started feeling my son start kicking really hard kids every day dont worry so much its not good for the baby lol even tho i was just as worried when i was about 23 weeks just drink a class of watter or juice trust your dr he or she should know what shes doing my son would sleep alot still dose lol .. but i would be up at late and then he would start kicking and even somtimes i would have to drink water and huice to get him up bc i was dehydrated
    Anonymous

• i am 24 weeks and i am beginning to feel movements and it feels neat.
    becky_space_24

Answer by becky_space_24 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• about 28 weeks or so
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I was 5 1/2 months when i felt my first hard kicks
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 10:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2008