Did you just know?

When I was preg with my daughter, I knew toward the end of my preg that something wasn't right. I cleaned out my things at work one day before my 35 week check up and everyone was asking me why, my answer was because I feel like this is my last week, something is wrong and the doctors will find it at my next app. When I went to my 35th week appoinment indeed I was right, we were ambulanced to WVU in Morgantown and there I had my daughter who was in NICU for over a week. So did you know?

determind

Asked by determind at 9:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No I didn't. I took off work and thought I had another month. The first week at home I worked hard to clean everything up so that I could relax and enjoy my time at home for the next three weeks. But that night my baby came prematurely. I was completely surprised.

Answer by Bmat at 9:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• What are you trying to say? I understand what I read...and then what???
    Anonymous

• Oh I definitely knew! I had a doctor appointment that morning and my OB said "I'm inducing you tonight"...lol...kind of took the guess work out of it for me. I'm pretty nervous about having to use my instincts actually. My instincts suck!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Oh! I get it now ...duh!!!!
    No I did not but I did clean up alot during my third tri.
    Anonymous