I just found out I am pregnant and I have the most worstest morning and day sicknesses ever. I cant take it any more what can I take please help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Health

• Eat crackers before you get out of bed in the morning.And just nibble on them all day.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Try eating some ginger snaps...that might help a little...if it doesnt then tell your doctor you need something to help out with the morning sickness... i had "morning sickness" my whole 9 months with my first daughter..it was terrible.. Hope you get to feeling better soon..Congrats on your pregnancy
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 5:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I sucked on lemon wedges and it worked wonders.
    aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 6:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Lifesaver mints helped me with second preg and lemonade helped me with first. Also my dr told me to take dramamin with vitamin b, but I would not do that without consulting dr first!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• i know your pain!! i had morning sickness from my 2nd month of pregnancy to my 7th and it was at least a once a day thing! the first thing i ate in the morning i would throw it up, didn't matter what it was. but later in the day all i could keep down was subway.
    scarletsm0m

Answer by scarletsm0m at 2:34 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• whew! i feel your pain girl. try ginger. fresh ginger, buy the root if you can. it works wonders, chew on a piece, not very tastey but great for the sickness
    mstia

Answer by mstia at 9:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2008