dose anyone shop at avon??/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Shopping

• no there stuff stinks
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Well I happen to be addicted to Avon! the website is convenient, has a variety of merchandise, and you can even have it delivered to your home. Love it!
    Peggy1984

Answer by Peggy1984 at 12:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I think I dont need it,I can just go to my local store and buy nice things,I dont need avon.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 2:14 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• no..my mom sells avon,and I really don't even Buy anything.So when she tells me to order,I just order whatever lol.
    She buys me avon,so I can say yea...I recieve avon.I DO however,in the summer LOVE their mosquito repellent!:)
    NaNcYBoUt

Answer by NaNcYBoUt at 8:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I buy some every once in a while...I like to get the little soaps and bath things for kids. Nothing much really though.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• No, I use to buy things from Avon from a family member when I was a teen and I became allergic to some of the ingredients so I had to stop buying them. In fact, I can't buy most of the store stuff either due to my chemical allergies. I use to love the scent of one of their liquid powders that came in a yellow bottle - it was so wonderful! And I always wore Soft Musk. Even my body chemistry changed so I can't wear perfume of any kind anymore without smelling like a skunk.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:05 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• i like to order from avon everyonce and a while.
    nannybopeep

Answer by nannybopeep at 7:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2008