I'm moving after x mass and i'm 30 weeks pregnant

I'm moving after x mass and I'm 30 weeks pregnant :) Any ideas or tips i can use to pack?

lisacieslak

Asked by lisacieslak at 10:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Get lots of clear plastic containers for all of your clothes. Get lots of boxes for other household stuff. Ask for help especially when the baby comes home. Sleep when baby sleeps. Eat healthy. Let your husband take care of the groceries, trash and food if you're breastfeeding. It's gonna be hectic but it gets better as baby gets older.
    We're moving soon too, renovation started when I was pregnant, my baby is now 8 mos, it was such a busy time bec we have a newborn and we have renovation at the same time. Thank God it's done!
    BloomingJen

Answer by BloomingJen at 10:40 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I moved 2 weeks after a c-section...I started packing a couple weeks before. Just ask friends to help and pack in your spare time. It's not that hard.
    Anonymous

• I am HORRIBLE at packing so I can't help ya LOL. I hope someone gives ya some good advice. Mine is always useless haha
    rethink911

Answer by rethink911 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I should have started packing but I kinda forgot with all the x mass shopping.
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 10:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2008