Do you feel like someone is always talking to you and there is no one there?

I always know things and feel like someone is telling them to me in my ear, for intance the other day I couldn't get my husband on his cell and something said to me, he went to play golf, I never thought about it again and I asked him later why he didn't answer and sure enough he went to play golf. There are so many more things that I could go on about. Am I the only one who has this, oh and dreams, I dream of accidents and they happen, I can tell you the color of the car and know if the person is close or just and aquaintance. What id this?

determind

Asked by determind at 10:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• pyschic
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i get that soemtimes..as a matter of fact i had a dream last night that i was preggo with twins!!..and im not even preggo..well i dont think i am...but i have been extra tired lately so i will have to look into it
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 10:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Welcome to the world of ESP!
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 10:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• That would just freak me out enough to ignore it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• some people are more atune to this earth. Its like deja vu isn't it? Its like going thru the motions for me and I stop and think haven't I done or said this before? Don't question it or ignore it. Its there for a reason/
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Yes I do that. My husband knows I do this because I often tell him what he is doing even when he has tried sneaking and doing things behind my back I would get a feeling and when he got home I'd tell him. I also will say what others are thinking. I know when something bad is happening and I know what it is that is happening. I am really good at discernment with others even when I just look at a stranger I can pin point things about them that would freak them out because I know. I also sense when someone is lying. I can ALWAYS bust someone in a lie it never fails, even if I don't have a lick of proof and they look like they are telling the truth I still get a feeling. I don't know what I call it really. At first I thought it was a bunch of coincidences but after a good few years and it only getting stronger I know it's a gift of some sort.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• put the drugs down.....
    Anonymous