Opinions on this name???

Well I saw the Duggars and what they named their new baby girl....I was wondering if u liked her name....i love it....But would it be weird for me to name a future baby girl what they name theirs?

Jordyn-Grace Makiya? I might not hyphen it tho....Plus I think I will take out Grace since my baby girls middle name is grace =]

I already have
Hannah Lucille
Arabella Grace
Andrew Joel

My name is Candice Hollie and Hubby is William Benjamin(Ben) so for a boy we want either William Benjamin(Liam) or Benjamin Isaiah....not preggo just thinkin bout it....Also I am open for suggestions

CandyCaneMommy2

Asked by CandyCaneMommy2 at 10:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I love it!!!! My daughters name is Jordyn Makiya Grace...awkward I just her about their new ones name...She is named after me and my dad and my mother in law....I am Luci Makiya....My dad is Micah...I'm named after him sorta...and Grace is my MIL's name
    LuciMakiya2

Answer by LuciMakiya2 at 2:27 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Although I am a fan of the Duggars, I do not like this name. They have a few other odd ones in the mix, so it won't stick out or anything.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My lil girls name is jorden mae but i have never seen that tv show, i have 4 kids and i am too busy with them already but it sounds interesting but 18 kids oh my gosh!!!
    Anonymous

• So it would be Jordyn Makiya? I LOVE IT!! If I ever have a daughter her name will be Makaiah (pronounced the same way). I like it so much I'm even thinking that if I have another boy his name will be the same only spelled Michaiah( its from the Bible). And I think Jordyn is a beautiful name for a girl especially spelled with a y!

And I doubt anybody will notice you named her after the Duggar kid...they have so many anyway it would be hard not to "accidently" steal a name lol. delete your answer

Plus I should add that my son's name is Izaiah so I automatically like your boy's name!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I think the name Jordyn is pretty for a girl. Arabella, in my opinion, is awful.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2008