How many of you got caught !!!!

My parents were giving crap about what i use to do when i was a kid. i wanted on the stair case then i walked in and caught them putting xmas presents under the tree which yeah parents gave me a lil story but i knew what was going on i think they just needed some fun too..
how many walked in and caught parents putting xmas presents under the tree ? and what were there lil stories that they toild you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Holidays

• I didn't catch my mom putting them under the tree but I opened her closet to a brand new Nintendo when I was somewhere around 7 or 8. I asked her why she had the Nintendo I asked for in her closet and she said Santa Claus ran out of room in his sleigh so asked if he could use the closet til Christmas, lol. Of course I didn't believe her, hahaha. I already had my suspicions before that.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I would sleep under the tree and my parents always waited until I was asleep before putting the gifts under. I never woke up and caught them. This year is the first year of being a mommy and I started really thinking about everything, including "Santa". My first thought was "My parents was freaking ninjas!". LoL! I asked my dad a couple days ago how he did it and he goes "You didn't make it easy on us. There was many long nights waiting for you to fall asleep. Many times putting things together right in front of you without waking you. You really didn't make it easy for us.". I am really hoping I can bring the magic to the season for my son like my parents did for us girls :).
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:47 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Dang LadyKiki.......your parents WERE freaking ninjas!!!! I'm impressed they could put things together with you right there.

I never caught my parents either. We always TRIED to stay up all night waiting...but we fell asleep.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 11:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I was sent o my room and threatened! LOL j/k I went to bed in my bed and was told if I got up he wouldn't come. So I ver peeked. what was WRONG with me! LOL!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2008