how can i get my two year old to sleep in his own bed.. but goes to his fathers and sleeps with him

my son is two years old. his father will not listen to me and when my son goes to his house he sleeps in bed with him. before it was fine to sleep with me but now i have a husband that dont like that to much. i have a daughter who is 9 months and my son has a toddler bed in their room. he still does not sleep threw the night. and wakes up my daughter. what can i do on my part to get him to sleep in his bed.

aliann89

Asked by aliann89 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i went though this with my daughter all you have to do is be consistent and when he wakes up let him put himself back to sleep it might take a week at the most for him to get into the routine. but he is old enough that he can understand the difference between mommy and daddies house.
    Anonymous