Is it possible I coudl be pregnant should I retest?

so my period only lasted 2 days whihc is strange cuz it never does that its always lasts a full wk or longer and we have been ttc since march.. well i went in to free testing place and the lady claims it was negative but it looked like there was a really really faint line.. she said she didnt see it but i did and so did my bf who was there also.. well she wouldnt let me retest she said i had to come back in a couple weeks.. it is possibke am i preg and the test just didnt show clearly or is it right and i just have my hopes up..

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you think you saw a line, there's no harm in buying your own PT and taking it at home. IF there was a faint line, use your morning urine, because it has the hormones built up in it and will turn the test darker. Good luck!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:10 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I would go to the store and get a test and do it at home. "Just to see what it says"
    lovmore

Answer by lovmore at 10:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Just go to the store and get test...You can get really cheap ones. Pee on the stick in the morning...thats your most potent urine. Good Luck and I hope it was a positive.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• You can get red dye tests at the dollar store for a dollar, those are the same ones they use at clinics. and they are very sensitive. stay away from blue dye tests which are not as sensitive. you may very well be preggo, good luck!
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 11:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Do a couple at home tests! I got a Really Faint line early on w/ my first - I waited a few days, did another test and voila - got my answer! Only time will tell, but I'm sure you're buggin' to know - so ... take a trip to Walgreen's and go for it! Good Luck!
    dagget4

Answer by dagget4 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 24, 2008