Everyone who answered mt anorexia question..

I should have explained a little bit more, I am 20 years old, 5 ft. tall and 101 pounds,

before i got pregnant i was 18 and i weighed 89 pounds, so I have always been naturally skinny, I never had a problem before so I dont understand why you all think its so bad for me to want to look like that again.

I used to eat all the time and I never gained weight, but now I cant lose the last 10 pounds from pregnancy and it has been over a year.
why is it so bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Here's my answer from the other question...

Well let's see, 20 years ago I asked someone the exact same question. How do I become anorexic? So they told me not to eat and eventually I would stop being hungry. Yeah, great advice. I was only 110 lbs at 5'4" anyway. So 2 years later I was unhealthy, skin and bones and if I hadn't listened to a wonderful co-worker who had suffered the same thing years before I may not be here today. My plan was only to lose a few lbs and then stop. Except I couldn't. I tried, I really did, but I was too far gone in only a short amount of time.

Please do not do it. Go to your doctor, get on a healthy diet plan. Eat right, but really you sound like you're thin enough. If you really think you need to lose weight then get advice from a doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Go speak to a professional and stop asking us. The general reaction was the same...Don't do it. You asking 3 different ways isn't going to change the answers.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• For a third time. THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA!! EATING DISORDERS ARE VERY SERIOUS AND LIFE THREATENING!

GET HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• id kill to weigh that right now i was 148 when i got prego now im 160 and cant shake the rest but you know what thats the price you pay when you have kids if you didnt want to be that size you should have never had kids its sounds to me that you should count your blessings (your child) and move on 101 isnt fat for a woman your size..geeze GET HELP
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I did NOT say it wasn't a good idea to lose weight or tone up. I said it was a BAD idea to be ANOREXIC.
    Sorry but gett off your ass and work out if you are chubby for your height! That WILL make the weight go away and it will STAY away if you actually do it and keep doing it.
    Eat ORGANIC foods and quit eating junk.
    If you have the discipline to completely starve yourself then you damn sure have the discipline to EAT HEALTHY FOODS. NATURAL, VEGETABLES, FRUITS, WATER.
    WORK OUT if you want the fat off and EAT HEALTHY.
    Anorexia will NOT help you. Take the advice from someone who actually KNOWS.

Anonymous

• Ok, anon, think of it this way....a 5 foot woman is NOT considered being overweight at 101 pounds...if anything you should be trying to GAIN 10 pounds, not lose it! You can be toned up and still look "skinny" even if you gained 10 more pounds. Skin and bones is not at all attractive, but if you worked out and gained some muscle weight (keep in mind you'd have to take in more calories), you'd have that extra weight and would still look "skinny".
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 12:01 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Even if you weighed that "magical" 89 pounds, your body will not be the same as it was pre-pregnancy. It changes. That's life. And as you get older, you weigh more. Its life. I could write you my life story about how I ended up being tube fed YEARS after I was anorexic because my body was so screwed up, but I won't. I wasn't even anorexically thin during that yet my body still decided to give up the ability to digest food after years of abuse. Get over it. Enjoy your child. Enjoy your husband. And work on getting some self esteem. Losing weight won't make your life magically better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• You want you baby to have a healthy and happy mom right? Talk to a nutritionist, and LISTEN to what they have to say. It is their job to know what weight you should be for your height and how to get there in a healthy way. Take care and remember-it isn't about just you anymore-you are a mother. You want your baby to grow up with a healthy self image. Good luck to you.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I get that you want to be skinny again. But after having a kids you're not gonna look like that again. I actually think I look better now that I've had kids! I have curves! I love that I can almost wear a C cup! Never had boobs before! ^_^ Learn to love your body. You're plenty thin. If you want to lose weight then ask a doctor to put you on a healthy diet and exercise plan. I am going to paste my answer from the other question though because you need to know how dangerous anorexia is.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Your body will naturally "keep" some of the weight you gained from pregnancy. Especially if you are still breastfeeding. My boobs stayed bigger after my daughter which contributed to not being able to lose all the weight I wanted. There are several other reasons. Your body changed so just remember that!!!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2008