Would this be too random?

First off I should say I'm a little anti-social lol. But there's a lady I work with who has a daughter almost a year older than my son and she has given me a couple toys and such of hers that she outgrew. I'm not real close with her or anything we just work together. Would it be too random to give her a Christmas card with a picture of my son? I'm giving them to a few others I work with and am close to and thought I might include her since she's given me stuff for the baby but I don't want it to be too akward or weird if I do lol. I might be overthinking it, but like I said I have a little social anxiety!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That would be nice and not weird. Nice for you to think of thanking her in that way.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 11:20 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• DO IT! Not weird at all! You're just being thoughtful!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• If your feeling to weird...maybe just the christmas card but I dont see anything wrong with the picture and card.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• No, that would be really nice to do.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I think it's nice!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I sent so many random Christmsd cards this year since we ordered 50 of them lol. I think she'd appreciate the gesture!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I agree with the others, that would be very nice of you and I'm sure she'd appreciate it very much! I use to work in an office and on my 3rd day there this lady that I barely knew gave me a picture of her two kids and I thought it was very sweet of her and I was very happy to have the picture!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 11:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I think that would be really nice.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:19 AM on Dec. 24, 2008