is slight tummy pain normal in early pregnancy

I hav been having slight tummy pain the doctors think I am about 2 or 3 weeks along, because of my HCG numbers being 4,126 I cant tell if I am being parainoid because of the doctor saying I might not have a regular pregnancy or if this is something to be concerned about.
I have pain in my back, both of my sides and tummy, not horrible pain, just every once in a while I feel like I am cramping, I would just have assumed I was getting my period if I had not known of the pregnancy. Any suggestions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• In the beginning you feel some cramping, some feel like if you move too fast you pulled something? that is round ligament pain and it is your uterus getting ready to stretch.Just move slowly and try to take it easy. Get as much sleep as you can, it does help. Congrats mama and good luck!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i had cramps for a few weeks maybe till like 13 weeks or so, and some pains to its normal. if its unbearable then is when you need to worry. ligament pain is going to be there as well and will probably last your whole pregnancy as mine has.

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:02 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• whyd u do anonymous on this one but not the other? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• it was an accident. lol
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:07 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• i am having the same thing.but im not sure if i am or not i havent had mine since about the middle of Nov. so Maybe its normal?? sorry i cant help any more :( but CONGRATS!!
    TN-FOOR

Answer by TN-FOOR at 12:50 AM on Dec. 25, 2008