Have you heard the initial Casey Anthony police interview tapes?

What are your thoughts?

MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Asked by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 12:14 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • If it was MY child that was missing, I'd be freaking out. Screaming, crying, total, full-on, macking CRAZY worrying where my child is and what happened! I'd be banging on the police department and FBI demanding that they do all they can and more to find my baby! I wouldn't be out drinkin and partyin and livin it up, like Casey Anthony did. And that crap about passing her child off to a baby sitter and never hearing from the sitter again? WTF? What I don't understand is WHY she killed her little girl. If she didn't want her any more, she could have let her parents adopt Kaylee. I don't want her to get the death penalty. I want her to sit in jail and rot there. And really suffer for what she did. Cuz you know, the child molesters and murderers are the lowest of the low, and they get the shit beat out of them every day. Now that's what I call justice.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 2:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Yes, I've heard them and I think she killed her child, sat back and partied and lived it up until her Moma made demands to see her and called the police herself to report her issing. I believe Casey is guilty as sin and led those detectives on a wild goose chase so she could bide herself some time from going to jail. Casey is a straight up liar and if that was me and my child was missing I would report it IMMEDIATLEY !!!! She never looked for Caylee because she knew where she was the whole time, dead.
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 4:39 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Yes, I have heard the tapes and watched this story from day one. She is not the one to even report the child missing and if Cindy hadn't been so insistant, Casey would still not have her reported as missing. Her wild goose chases and lies are a terrible thing to have done and to involve the different people like she did is awful. If she no longer wanted her daughter she could have given her to someone that did. I do not believe it was an accident. I think that she did this awful thing to make Cindy suffer for loving Caylee. Casey is eating up the limelight and this is the way she wants it to be. JMO
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• What gets me is that if Cindy Anthony hadn't been so insistent on where her granddaughter was and had just turned a blind eye...the way alot of parents do...Casey would still be free and we would not who she was or that her baby was missing/dead.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:57 AM on Dec. 25, 2008