Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are there perscription meds for this?

I have a bigger sex drive than my hubby and it causes some problems. Is it true there is really meds to slow the sex drive down?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • I've never heard of that, but there is viagra.

    Answer by feesharose at 5:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

  • Buy a vibrator.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

  • Why would you want to do that? It's ok to have a different level of interest. Mostly guys have a higher sex drive than women but they don't try to change so I wouldn't either. If he does not like having sex all the time and he can't keep up go out and buy a good toy and enjoy yourself. I used to be that way too but now I have no feeling. Enjoy your blessing.

    Answer by Prwdmommy at 10:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.