Hi, has anyone called Early Intervention to come over & see if your child is on track?? I'm tying to find where I can get this free service here in NY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i had something like that for my daughter but she was behind on her speech you could try the health department they might know
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I live in Cleveland so I am not sure if the service would be the same...you can google early childhood care and it may pop up. If I can find the papers from when my son had it, I'll leave the name on your chatter box.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:08 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Crap, I just realized you're anon...lol. I will try to get it on here first thing in the morning.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:09 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• http://www.health.state.ny.us/community/infants_children/early_intervention/

There ya go.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:27 AM on Dec. 24, 2008