Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, has anyone called Early Intervention to come over & see if your child is on track?? I'm tying to find where I can get this free service here in NY

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

Answers (4)
  • i had something like that for my daughter but she was behind on her speech you could try the health department they might know

    Answer by wendy232425 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

  • I live in Cleveland so I am not sure if the service would be the can google early childhood care and it may pop up. If I can find the papers from when my son had it, I'll leave the name on your chatter box.

    Answer by micrespo at 1:08 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

  • Crap, I just realized you're I will try to get it on here first thing in the morning.

    Answer by micrespo at 1:09 AM on Dec. 24, 2008


    There ya go.

    Answer by toriandgrace at 1:27 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.