Having sex on camera?

About a couple having sex on their web camera with another couple on the other end? For the purpose of spicing up a relationship without having a physical encounter

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• ROFL..can we say PALTALK.com
    Anonymous

• you would need to make some rules, and if thats all you want it to be stick by those rules. and make sure that both couples know that it is only going to be on camera.
    logan-n-kairi

Answer by logan-n-kairi at 4:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Not a good idea, and I'd be personally turned off. Not my thing at all, and you never know how or when this little show would come back to haunt you.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I agree with teachermom01. Bringing a camera into the bedroom can have the same spice effect. But make sure you are in a committed and trusting relationship.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I think you should keep it in your bedroom...not someone else's, even if it is the "virtual" bedroom.
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• That's so 2001. Boring.
    Anonymous

• I really think there are many, many, many other ways to spice up a relationship.Personally, if that is what it would take to spice up my relationship, I'd think the problem was that one of us just wanted to be with other people and not married anymore.Call me old fashioned, but it seems like cheating.
    callico

Answer by callico at 1:18 AM on Jul. 15, 2008