Have you ever walked in on your parents? Have your kids ever walked in on you?

Today my 10 year old daughter walked in on me and my husband doing the deed. Thankfully she didn't see too much, but there's no denying what we were doing. She apologized over and over again as she shut the door. When I came out of the bedroom (I had to show my face sometime) she started apologizing again, over and over. I held up my hand and told her one apology was enough, I asked her why she didn't knock and why she unlocked my door. She gave me her reasons, which honestly I'm not sure if I believe. She's very innocent and I think her curiosity got the best of her. Anyway, we have started having "the talk" and I made sure to emphasize to her that her dad and I love each other very much, and we're adults. So...here's my Q---Have you walked in on your parents? Have your kids done it to you? How did you handle it? I'm not looking for advice, I know how this happens all the time. But all the time or not it's awkward as can be, for all parties involved. ;p

Aneya

Asked by Aneya at 9:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• At least your embarrassment was confined to you and your husband. LOL. My daughter walked in on us at 2:30 am Christmas morning and we had to have the "yes, we were having sex, we love each other, knock" talk...and send her back to bed. The thing is, all the grandparents come over at 7 to watch the kids open their presents, and she had the "They were having sex, they love each other very much" talk with our PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS. Thanks kid!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2011

• my son is only 2 so i cant talk about my kids walking in on me but i walked in on my mother and my stepfather having sex and once her giving him head. it was pretty wierd but whatever, it wasnt that big of a deal. at that point i knew what sex was anyway and i knew they were married and loved eachother so i got over it ...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2011

• heck no i never walked in on my parents and to my knowledge they never or they stopped long time ago. and if they havent then i dont want to know lmao..

and no my kids have not!
    Supermommy1129

Answer by Supermommy1129 at 9:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2011

• Yes to both questions
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 9:55 PM on Aug. 13, 2011

• I walked in on my mom and her boyfriend, she has walked in on us my son has too very embarrassing moments...
    Justine78307

Answer by Justine78307 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2011