Monday Is My Planned C-section

I am Scared, I had a C/S before but it was unplanned and it was an Emergency so i went in blind folded, and stayed in the recovery room for 6hrs because my blood pressure went low and my heart started being Erratic*sp* on the table, i had a panic attack,

And now i am trying to keep my stress level down..but every day i think about it..and everyday i still think honestly that im gonna die, i cry every night i dont want to leave this world and have my daughters be without a mommy how did you mommys cope with a planned c-section? how did you NOT think about it ??
They will not allow me to go V-bac, Because of the Classical cut?? i dont know...i am just stressed?
Merry Xmas mommies!

LexsiesMommy

Asked by LexsiesMommy at 1:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your hormones are also playing a big part in this. You need to remember that women RARELY ever die in childbirth these days. Doctors and medicines now days are so advanced that they can save almost anyone! Just keep your chin up and be sure to post LOTS of pics when you come home with that baby! I'll keep you in my heart, mind and prayers k?
    xXMissMurderXx

Answer by xXMissMurderXx at 1:33 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Thanks So much Miss!

I have been focusing on the things you told me you are so right ~
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2008