26 wks!!!!

hi! i had an apt today and the doc told me im 26 wks today, but i know pregnancy months is diferent! I know im would be 6 months pregnant and im due april 1st , what months did i get pregnant july or june! sorry i just need to hear it from some one else ;)

love you guys and happy holidays!!!

Mrs.Lopez86

Asked by Mrs.Lopez86 at 1:26 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 26 weeks...

26 divided by 4= 6 1/2 mo

i believe its June
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• just go back 40 weeks form your due date
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:53 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• It wouldnt' be 40 weeks from your due date b/c you are already 2 weeks when you ovulate...they go by ovulation date, not actual conception date.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Actually if you count back 24 weeks it would put you pregnant around the 2nd week in July. You would count back only 24 weeks b/c they do pregnancy weeks different.....they start counting from the first day of your last period. I know this b/c I was due July 28th and had sex only on Nov 2nd...but if I counted back 40 weeks then it would put me having sex in Oct which coudln't have happened. If you count back 38 weeks from your due date, then it will give you around the date of conception.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:12 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I am due April 12th, and I conceived third week of july!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I'm 27 weeks and my doctor went by the first day of my last period which was in June. I'm due March 26th.
    carolinegw

Answer by carolinegw at 10:48 PM on Dec. 25, 2008