What would you do with a million dollars?

Well, you heard it. Come on, ladies, I wanna know!

chavela_carlita

Asked by chavela_carlita at 1:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Wave it in my mean Mother's face and say "You can't have any". Then I would start a trust for abused children to go to college.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• if someone gave me a million $ today the first thing I would do is cry lol. Then i would pay off all my debt, buy a farm in the country and raise horses or dogs or something like that.Fun question.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:32 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I'd pay my parents back for helping me when i needed them (thank God for blessing me with giving parents) I'd by a house, put money back for my kids 'college and weddings, and live happily until i get my nursing degree.
    candace71306

Answer by candace71306 at 1:45 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I would give 10% to a local ministry that does a lot of work in the community. pay off all my debt and my families debt take 50 grand to live off for the year which would be very comfortable for us since we live on 28 grand and put the rest in a high interest savings account and live off the interest. I guess I wouldn't really do anything too lavish. Buy a house fix up my current vehicles or maybe sell them and buy a new saturn. I would just enjoy life by giving back to others with my time and with my finances.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:51 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Pay off all our debts, including the mortgage. Sock away half of the remainder for my son. With the other half, make some down payments for vacation rental properties in Hawaii, in some ski area (DH's choice) and London.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:51 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Pay off our house,trade in our SUV for 2 hybrids,buy 50+ acres, put $50,000 in the bank. Then split $700,000 among charities like St.Judes', research for breast cancer,To provide food and medicine to animals, and to United Children's fund. I hate seeing the broadcasts and not being able to help. At least if I had a million dollars I could
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 1:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• First and most importantly I would donate a very large portion to a variety of charities, Particularly St. Judes, Children in other countries in need of medical attention, food, shelter. Even animals. Secondly I would lock up another large portion in the bank account for inheritance for family to come. My son (Or Kids, If I have another one) and their kids etc..
    Then I'd buy a house.
    Get plastic surgery (gotta spend some on me)
    Buy hubby a car or a few) Or start him a car business actually to make prophit off of it.
    Get a college degree. Start my own business.
    Have some for kids college.
    Give some to the parents because God knows they deserve it.
    Get life insurance.
    Buy lots of clothes and do whatever else I can think of from there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I would pay off my car and get another cause we only have one. Then I would buy us a house of our own...not anything huge but something we could all fit in. Then I would put money in a college fund for both of the kids and put the rest in savings.
    BBowMommy

Answer by BBowMommy at 6:23 PM on Dec. 25, 2008