i need help with a personal question

im pregnant and so is my friend and she is unsure about a few things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• What is the question? I would be glad to try to help.
    vanessa83

Answer by vanessa83 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• what is the question? I would be glad to try to help also if I can.
    logan-n-kairi

Answer by logan-n-kairi at 4:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• what kinda things?
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• ok. she is too afraid to go to her boyfriend about this. but she had her period on April 3rd. she had sex with a guy April 12. (it was like a poke poke pull out type thing) she said that he didnt cum in her, that there was none and he is sure too, but she still a lil unsure. then she had sex with her boyfriend on April 17 which the doctor told her was her conception date. and she isnt sure which one father her child.
    AmayaAmaris

Answer by AmayaAmaris at 6:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• In my opinion she should definately go to her boyfriend. She should try to talk to him about it. Im sure in the long run he would like to know if theres a possibility the child is not his, instead of waiting for years to tell him. I know she is probably terrified and maybe a lil ashamed, but she has got to be a woman about this and deal with it the correct way. Then when the babys born a paternity test can be done. That is just my opinion on what to do. Good luck.
    vanessa83

Answer by vanessa83 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• She needs to talk to her boyfriend asap...he needs to know whats going on .. and she might want to talk with the other guy... thats just what i think.. good luck to her and Congrats to you!!
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 7:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• yea i have talked to him and he said that he is sure. they both got drunk one night but she stopped him before it got to intense. i asked him and he was like he was only inside her for 2 mins. and i mean i dont know what to tell her. i want her to tell, and i want to tell for her but its not my place. but its funny her boyfriend is the one throwing up, and having cravings, and sleeping. and the other guy is just fine. i keep telling her she has nothing to worry about ill be there for her but at the same time im scared for her.
    AmayaAmaris

Answer by AmayaAmaris at 8:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2008