How can I remove nits from my own hair?

Ok...so my son had caught head lice from school and then I and my other son caught it too. The boys were easy...treatment and buzz cut. I too did the treatment on myself and used the comb, but for some reason I still have dead eggs in the back of my hair where I cannot see. (and my hair is long too) Can someone give me ideas on how to remove the ones from the back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2011 in Health

• Soak your head in olive oil (best to be sitting in tub) then run a fine tooth comb through your hair several times. Olive oil works wonders!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2011

• Where's your man AT? He should be doing the BACK of your head! :D
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 12:14 AM on Aug. 14, 2011

• Saturate your hair in olive oil, overnite if you can (wear a shower cap to bed). In the morning, comb through your hair with a fine-toothed metal comb. Then wash your hair with a dandruff shampoo (Sebulex works really great); let it sit on your head for 5-10 minutes before you rinse. Next, use a coconut conditioner; let sit on your head 5-10 minutes before rinsing. Give a final rinse with a few cups of white vinegar. Dry hair as normal, then use a flat iron. The lice will fall off your head easily as you comb through. Did this for my daughter and it worked wonders. Repeat all the steps 7-10 days after your first go-round.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Aug. 14, 2011