How many times?

Or about how many times did you call your doctors office to ask them questions about your pregnancy when you were pregnant? any type of question about your symptoms whats normal etc?

just curious as to how often others call.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ...Hmmm not often in the first and second tri's Passed two weeks i called twice, Once for PRESSURE, And once for contractions!

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I only called when I was bleeding and when they told me it was fine, I never called again. I felt that it was nothing urgent and I could just tell them about it my next appointment. I went to the ER twice, once for pre-term labor and the other b/c the baby wasnt' moving and they actually did an emergency c-section that day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• i did a few times, once i thought i was having contractions and it turned out to be nothing and again because the baby wasnt moving, also turned out to be nothing. if you are nervous about something and cant figure out whats going on go ahead and call, it will make you feel better. if this is your first baby you dont really know what to expect and probably have a lot of questions and concerns, its completely normal
    learae

Answer by learae at 8:46 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• So far just once. My progesterone pills were causing my uterus to relax onto my bladder where I was unable to squeze a drop of pee out (for two hours after sleeping all night). I freaked out and called the doctor. I am sure within the next 10 weeks I will make a few more phone calls when I get close to my due date.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:07 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I have only called once, and I am 23 wks. I started having shortness of breath and a very rapid heart beat. I got concerned so I called. Usually I just ask a friend (lots of my friends have recently had kids, or are pregnant too!)
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I have only called once i am 36 weeks. I will never call again they make you feel like your bothering them. Besides I have a c-sec scheduled in 19 days so I will just see them at the hospital when I get there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2008