Who out there has the mirena??

so i have the mirena in and is it normal to lose sexual intrest???

TimmeeMiller

Asked by TimmeeMiller at 11:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2011 in Health

• I had it for a year, hated it. Once I had it out, sex was sooo much better, it was like a weight being lifted. I still had interest in sex but it wasn't very enjoyable.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2011

• yeah that is pretty much why i have lost intrest! i jus dont want anymore kids and everything else i have tried makes me either sick or has made me gain wieght
    TimmeeMiller

Comment by TimmeeMiller (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2011

• Yes, that horrible POS does a lot of things to people, one of the least terrible being the loss of sex drive (for those who experienced negative side effects, that is).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:09 AM on Aug. 14, 2011

• I've had it for 2 years now and haven't had any problems with it. I like it and it works for us.
    txmomof3

Answer by txmomof3 at 3:05 AM on Aug. 14, 2011

• this is the only problem i have it just started happening i have liked it so far berore this
    TimmeeMiller

Comment by TimmeeMiller (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2011