ANY ADVICE?? HELP??

So i dunno what to do. i have such a high anxiety about losing my baby, I have heard so many stories of mothers going to the doc and being told their baby is gone.. or delivering still born. This is my first and today i didnt feel movement like i usually do.. im just very anxious and nervous about this.. Has anyone dealt with this anxiety?? or share some experience strength and hope?? would you know if you lost your baby???? im 25 weeks......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• why do you keep asking this? you have like 4 times already.

25 WEEKS YOU STILL DONT ALWAYS HAVE CONSISTENCY WITH THE MOVEMENT. DO A FETAL KICK COUNT AND GO FROM THERE. IF ITS UNDER THE NUMBER ITS SUPPOSE DTO BE CONTACT YOUR DR OR GO TO L&D TO HAVE THEM CHECK YOU
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:00 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• WHATS THE FETAL COUNT? I RE-DID THE QUESTION TO ADD IN HOW FAR I WAS.... I DNT NEED ATTITUDE.... I NEED ADVICE..... SORRY IM A FIRST TIME MOM AND 20... IM JUST SCARED
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• U need to do fetal kick counts...GOOGLE it,...!!!

Kelso is right, !!!!

Do what she said to do! seriously
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:09 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I felt like that when it got closer to the time!!.. when i wouldnt feel him like i use to in the beginning, just know that the bigger they get the less room they got in there to move!! im pretty sure your baby is going to be just fine! Go0d LUck
    MiA0711

Answer by MiA0711 at 2:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• dont get yourself stressed ,babies do have quiet days as well . I lost a baby to parvo virus ,they call it slap cheek syndrome as well . I have had four other healthy babies and each pregnancey has been different . If you want to put your mind at rest phone your doctor .Just relax ,play some soothing music and rest and I am sure you will feel your baby move .good luck honey .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 2:33 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I'm so sorry people are being mean to you. I felt like that all the time. It was my first baby and sometimes it feels to good to be true that your kinda just expecting the worst. They are right about not worrying because it only makes things worse. Just pray and take care of yourself. My oldest daughter didnt consistantly move till I was about 7 months pregnant my youngest moved all the time. Just keep your head up and don't do anything you shouldn't while pregnant that can increase your chances of losing your baby. Stay positive and sooner than you knwo it you'll be holding that baby.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I am still VERY early, but I too have this fear, I am 20 years young and have no family or friends to talk to, so I found that the best way to cope with this so that my stress dosnt harm my little one I am seeing a theripist, sometimes an objective point of view and someone to shut up and listen is all you need. Your probably fine, He or she is probably just chillin and taking a day to relax. even babies need chill days. in any case, just call the doc, or go to the ER, maybe all you need is to here there little heart beat
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:46 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Stress is the number One cause of Miscarriage..Quit stressing so you Don't lose your baby!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:56 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• soo i called my doc and i have to go into the hosp. to be put on a monitor..... the best part about it is that it is 4am here and my boyfriend wont take me to the hosp. so i had to get one of my girlfriends to take me.... on top of that... he is catching attitude like I WANNA GO to the hosp at 4am...... fuck men.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Stressing is no good. That can cause a miscarriage. Know that this early in pregnancy, you won't always feel movement every day. Most days, yes, but not every day. I know that can be unnerving. Doctors usually don't have you start doing kick counts until at least 28 weeks, so don't stress about doing kick counts. Just try to take it easy, do things you enjoy, and avoid activities that aren't safe during pregnancy. In no time, you'll be feeling those movements all the time (and some of them will be very uncomfortable!!).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:03 AM on Dec. 24, 2008