DO U EVER FEEL LIKE....

WHEN YOU POST A QUESTION OR HAVE A CONCERN [[ A LAGIT ONE ]] THAT SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE SUCH A BAD ATTITUDE ABOUT ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION OR GIVING YOU ADVICE OR THEIR EXPERIENCE ON IT???......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I have seen a lot of "HOLIER THAN THOU" answers on here. It makes me sad because I believe in Karma is a bitch. Personally, I ask fun questions but when it comes to moms who have NOTHING to say, they should just move on.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:15 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• yeah.. it kinda sucks, huh?
    rethink911

Answer by rethink911 at 2:35 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I tend to view ANON questions with a hint of wariness myself.

If it's a legit concern, why not grow a pair of ovaries and sign your name?

Personally I think there is a good mixture of responses - sure there are some jerks, but most moms really put a lot of time and effort into their answers. The jerks are funny and the real answers do help.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• It makes me sad to see mean answers. I've refrained from answering when all I can think of is a reply that would hurt feelings. There is enough sadness around, I can't see adding to it by posting a deliberately nasty reply.

Answer by Bmat at 9:33 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• i have ( what i think ) serious questions out there n there at lease 5 responses that are plain rude..bashing me, and not helping at all ..so one of them it was so bad i had it up for 10 mins. had 9 replies n 6 of them was rude sumhow so i deleted it..n i thought it was a very serious question
    TN-FOOR

Answer by TN-FOOR at 1:48 AM on Dec. 25, 2008

• maybe im wrong but i found this kinda rude

Answered at 3:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 by: Wimsey
    Wimse...

MY response to this would be..maybe the person that asked this might be too embarrassed or something else ANYTHING is possible

TN-FOOR

Answer by TN-FOOR at 1:50 AM on Dec. 25, 2008