going nuts

ok so i had a laproscopy,hysterocopy,dnc,and dye injected into my tubes this past saturday 12-20-2008...they did remove a mass web of tissue causing narrowing of the uterus, a small spot of endometrosis, a 4cm cyst, and fibroids...which all of this leads to my question...my hubby hasn't been laid since the 19th and he is going insane!!! and well so am I!!! I was too out of it when i was released to come home to ask when i could have sex again..so well that is my question does anyone know when it is safe for me!!! lol.. PLEASE HELP

brice08

Asked by brice08 at 2:33 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• Omg I have NOOO idea. That sucks though.... Ummm I'd be whacking my hubby off if that were the case. LOL. As for you, can you have oral? Or are you wanting some penetration?
    xXMissMurderXx

Answer by xXMissMurderXx at 3:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• W/all those issues you need to ask a doc. Just to be safe.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:35 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Is that where they go through your stomach right under the belly button? Sorry I don't remember what the procedure was called, but my sister had this done and she had to wait quite some time. I'd definitely call and ask. In the meantime, you can do other things :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• You can call the ER, and they will get a doc on the phone that can give you your answer, it may take them a while though; you may even have to leave a call-back #, it would be easier to wait a day and call your reg. doc. Good luck, I have been there done that, hope you guys get laid soon ;)

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 2:45 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Yup, they made 4 incisions on my stomach....they made an X in my belly button...one above my pubic bone, and one on my left side..I mean my stomach is still swollen and you can def tell because it looks like i am 4 or 5 months preggo, and i can't fit into jeans that i bought a week before i had it done!! i am just curious because i just started my period and well when it's done i'd like to get laid, but it looks like i'll just have to call the dr. on monday!! Lol.. :) thanks girls..and i will def try to take care of it in other ways for him at least!! haha
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 2:47 AM on Dec. 24, 2008