Just google it!

I see so many questions that a simple google search could answer. I mean some are these are the lyrics, what's the name of this song? GOOGLE IT! What's the website for this? GOOGLE IT! Does that drive anyone else crazy? I know, I know I can just not read it, but I'm worse than that, I typically google it for them and post the answer, but it drives a little part of me insane. lol

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 2:35 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think of it. I'm like "why would you ask this question"? LOL All you do is type in the words and there you have thousands upon thousands of options to pick from. haha And you even have pics. Think people, THINK!!
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 3:08 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• lol i tell people to google it allll the time-many people don't know about it I guess.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• LMAO yeah, you're right about that... I try to ask questions that are experience related or if i want opinions but I'm sure I've probably posted a couple that you could've thought that about!! LOL
    rethink911

Answer by rethink911 at 2:38 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• lol google is my dictionary .. i google everthing and find myself thinking "why dont they google it as well"
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 2:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• HAHA I'm so glad I'm not the only one thinking this!!! There are some things that you could Google, but really just want opinions of others who know whats up or down lol

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 3:33 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Drives me completely MAD! The other day twice I posted "doesn't anyone google anymore" before responding to Posts!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• "Google" has become a verb! :)
    BonJovilover

Answer by BonJovilover at 5:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Factual questions may be googled without results and then, you rely on people's memories. Maybe you don't even have enough information to get the answer you need. Sometimes, it is annoying though, like this IS google. I like to get input from others because they have experienced something. It works better than simply googling. I just skip over those annoying ones. I wish they could cut them out but I guess they are a fact of life at CM.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• People get mad when I tell them to google it. Or I'll say I got my answer from google...advice/experience questions should be asked here, not "How old is so and so" or "What's the name of so and so". Google is your FRIEND, not your enemy.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:23 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Sometimes it more trouble then its worth to ask a question here that is better of being found in a search such as google. You ~might~ get the answer you want or you might get 1/2 of them that either aren't relevant or ppl telling you to use google! Just cut out the middle man people! Use that search box at the top of your page!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Dec. 24, 2008