2 bedroom or stick with 1?

Currently I live in a one bedroom apartment with my 15 month old son I feel too cramped up and I feel he is getting bigger, should i upgrade to a two bedroom or just get a bigger one bedroom ?

MiA0711

Asked by MiA0711 at 2:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Home & Garden

• If you plan to stay there for any long period of time I would get the two bedroom. You may eventually want you privacy.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:42 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I agree with the above post!! your gonna want your own room when he is a little older
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:47 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• My lease is up in the beginning of April, so im still debating but I think I may do the two bedroom
    MiA0711

Answer by MiA0711 at 3:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• If you can afford the 2 bedroom, I'd upgrade. You will want privacy eventually, plus as he starts getting more and more toys, if they are in the bedroom, you won't want to trip over them all the time.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:44 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• 2 bedroom, if you can. Toys will soon be overrunning your room. We live in a 3 bedroom 2bath doublewide, and my daughter has so many toys, a lot of them are in the spare bedroom. And that doesn't caount the ones that are in the living room that she plays with.
    Anonymous

• thanks, yeah thats the other issue and I would like for him to have his own closet because it seems like hes getting more and more clothes ! lol.
    MiA0711

Answer by MiA0711 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• 2bedroom. eventually you will enjoy having your space back and he will enjoy having his own as well.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:24 PM on Dec. 25, 2008