just in the mood to ask questions

so it is offically christmas even here in wv it is 3 am!! haha..and well I still am NOT done shopping!!! I still have to get stocking stuffers and a few more things for hubby because christmas day is his b-day also!!! is there anyone else who is NOT finished?!?!

brice08

Asked by brice08 at 2:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hell No im not finished, but I went to the mall yesterday, took me 2 hours to drive 1/2 mile so unless I can find it at wal-mart tomorrow, they are SOL
    aDIVASmommy

Answer by aDIVASmommy at 3:08 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• SO NOT done!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am done with the tackiest guestroom ever!!!!!! But like I told my cousin, it has a bed, a T.V. and a portable heater! This is the most lovingly put together UGZLY room ever!!!!!!!!!!! lol, I am also doing the stocking stuffer thing.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:26 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Don't you mean it's officially Christmas EVE?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:36 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• yes, i mean christmas eve... it was a typo!! sorry
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 3:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I was worried that I had missed a day - LOL!

Yes, it's Christmas Eve and I can't believe it.............our babies are so much bigger than they were last year.....and sweeter.

I can honestly say I don't need anything because everyone in my house is healthy, happy, and still likes kisses.

Am I done wrapping gifts? NO. Am I ready for Christmas? YES YES YES.....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:15 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• We are actually having Christmas in January when my Husband gets home from a Deployment so I haven't even began to shop yet! Which I am sort of happy about because I am 8 mo. preggo and don't want to deal with the Crowds.. and I might just get some stuff on sale :) only downside? I have to pretend that Santa/Christmas is on a totally "new" day :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• birthday sweetpeaHAPPY BIRTHDAY to brice08's DH!

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:32 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• No,I'm not done i'll be going to Wal-Mart tonight.
    LND

Answer by LND at 7:12 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Yes and no. My husband was supposed to pick up my mother's gift two weeks ago (MP3 player). He has stopped me at least three times from doing it myself. Guess what we have to do today? Hopefully, our local radio shack has one. I like to kick his you know what. Next year, I am no letting it go like this. What a passive aggressive ass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• been done for over a month,,,,,we went last week just to look around and got a few little things
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:23 AM on Dec. 24, 2008