What is everyone doing tonight/this mornin lol?

I just finished reading a book, and thinkin about startin another one.

aDIVASmommy

Asked by aDIVASmommy at 3:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am going through all the goodies I bought to put in stockings, although I still don't know if my cousin and her kids are going to make it. If they shutdown the freeway then I guess they will turn back :(. But still better be sfe then sorry (as I eat a snickers bar I took from a stocking)! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:22 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• It's Dec 24th at 630pm(I'm overseas), and I am waiting for my husband to get home so we can bake cookies give the lil girl a bath, and wait for "Santa" lol I'm really lonely, my husband doesn't get home until 8, and I haven't seen him in forever!!!

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 3:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• It's 3:30 AM - just checked to make sure kiddies were tucked in (DS has been kicking off his blanket lately and then waking up to complain) and now I'm on the hunt for my "secret santa" gift that I got for the office swap. OF COURSE I put it in a safe place and OF COURSE I can't find it.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• It is only 11:30 here and I am hanging out with my kids. My son has a friend over so I have 5 kiddos in my den all acting silly. They are quite comical though!
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 3:36 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• It is 3:43am here..and I am sitting here on cafemom thinking that I should probably be in bed considering i do not have my christmas shopping done and i need to finish it tomorrow...nothing major i just need to get stocking stuffers, and a few more things for DH because christmas day is also his b-day....dh is sitting in front of the tv playing fall-out 3 and answering questions that i am reading to him off of here!! haha!! i am glad i am not the only one awake!
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 3:44 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I'm at work...get off at 0700 and have to sleep sometime but also have to take presents to my moms house and giblets from the turkey for her to make gravy. Yeah...way excited about that! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! If anyone is still awake--send me a message! :)
    BonJovilover

Answer by BonJovilover at 4:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I'm working right now and crying my eyes out. Good thing I work from home.
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 5:46 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• It's 7:14am here on the east coast. I'm at home just being lazy. I'll be one of those idiots getting some last minute shopping done tonight.
    LND

Answer by LND at 7:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Making a couple bread puddings .......ackee n saltfish........fish with veg pickle...n then off to do last min shoppin
    mstropics

Answer by mstropics at 7:25 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I am finishing up here, going to the grocery store for what I need to bring to my brother's tomorrow, finishing my wrapping. This afternnon shopping with my husband and going out to lunch. Tonight, going to church at 9pm with my husband and girls, coming home and opening one gift. Then, to bed to wait for Santa!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2008