what would you do if...

You found out that your hubby was cheating with one of your family members?!?!

brice08

Asked by brice08 at 3:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• Go completely psycho. But I generally don't handle myself well. I hope this is a hypothetical question.
    tinykelsie

Answer by tinykelsie at 4:00 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Divorce him immediately and try my best to make his and whoever's life a living hell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Divorce him and walk away. i wouldn't waste one tear on him.Change my WHOLE LIFE for the better, and be happy. Living WELL is the BEST revenge.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 4:15 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I would have to give my mom a beatdown.

HA!

Rarely do affairs happen "out of nowhere" - the family member angle is totally icky but first I would check myself, make sure my children were OK, and try to piece together what happened.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:21 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Divorce him!
    LND

Answer by LND at 6:53 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Well, what are you going to do?? If this is a hypothetical question, then that's fine....but if you're asking because it's happened to you, then you should ask yourself this question....but I'd divorce him in a wing beat of a hummingbird!!! Take him for everything he has!!! Get proof and evidence...and hire the best damn divorce attorney!!!!
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Well, in my opinion (and hubby's) cheating with anyone is a deal breaker. End of story. Thank heaven we love each other so much!
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Seriously question his inteligence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• personally id try to kill his ass. but hey thats just me
    NATTY567

Answer by NATTY567 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• this is just a hypothetical question on my part, but i do know someone that it happend to that is why i am asking..my husband would never do that to me... :)
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2008