Hypotension Syncope

Has anyone went through a pregnancy who had hypotension syncope...I was diagnosed with this about a month before I had gotten pregnant. I dont know how it will affect labor and delivery...and the doctors arent to sure theirselves...they said they DONT THINK it will cause any problems but do not know for sure...any help here??

HayHayMarie2009

Asked by HayHayMarie2009 at 5:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had that when i was peggo with my son, it wont have no effect until later in pregnancy, about 8, 9 months... U will have a higher chance of going into labor sooner and there is a risk of having a abrupt placenta. but as long as u do what the doc said and dont do to much work and stay off ur feet.... u be ok
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Thank you for your answer. I have been so worried about it. Im more worried about passing out during labor if my blood pressure and heart rate drop even lower
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 5:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2008