Anyone else really excited today?

I can't wait for my son to open his presents! He's gonna be so surprised! Tonight we'll make cookies for Santa and read the new book I bought for him about the true meaning of Christmas! He knows it's not all about the presents but he's still ready to see what he got!

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 7:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Me and my ds always make reindeer food outta plain whole oatmeal and glitter. It's really easy and surprisingly, my ds hasn't asked me why reindeer eat glitter-YET!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Yes Im totally excited. My dd is almost 4 and this is the first year shes been really into it and understanding Christmas. We have the cookie dough ready to go and of course the hot cocoa. I had Santa call my dd and he told her not to forget the reindeer as well. We will try and get her down early tonight so we can get the santa things out and ready. Im excited.

Answer by gemgem at 7:50 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• ahww how cute!
    YES YES I am EXCITED!
    My 19 yr old (fla) got her gifts via mail..(camera etc)
    My 13 yr old is oging to be happy,but her b day is next week,LOL so whatever is mia,can be bought AFTER christmas(thankgod lol)!
    My 6 yr old is going to get everything she asked for...She is goign to be SO excited.She was crying,cause she said she told Santa that her big sister said he was a fake,and she was worried her big sister (my 13 yr old lol) wasn't getting nothing.Omg.LOL so cute!She was sorry....lol
    than my 2 yr old..well..that is so cute.lol..I think she'll love it.its really her "First" christmas..she'll know whats UP:) but she won't remember...
    I went a bit nuts,I don't even want to go there how much money was spent:( EEK!
    NaNcYBoUt

Answer by NaNcYBoUt at 8:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• OHHH HELL YA I AM! lol Our soon to be 3 year old asked for a bed with a slide so we found one and i cant wait to see the look on her face! My hubby and FIL are putting it together today while im at work... i cant really help be prego but i get to do the rest tonight.. Out daughter is at her grandmas for the day so its straight to bed tonight after the party! WHOO HOO!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:16 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I want a bed with a slide!

MEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMMEM pls....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 8:32 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• No...Not just you. I am excited for me and my family.
    bll1223

Answer by bll1223 at 8:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• im reallu excited i got the santa tracking site on and the hot coco and cookies for tonight. my dd is three but she is soooooooooooo excited shes been asking for a baby alive and a princess dress i got it for her she going to be so happy i cant wait
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 8:53 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I'm so excited!!! This is the first time, in a LONG time, that it's felt like Christmas to me!!!! I'm 'bout to start crying right now!!! This year was a bad year for us, but I still bought everyone gifts....it doesn't matter if I don't get anything....I'm just excited for my family!!!
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 9:03 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• "Me and my ds always make reindeer food outta plain whole oatmeal and glitter. It's really easy and surprisingly, my ds hasn't asked me why reindeer eat glitter-YET! "

My mom makes this at her preschool and she always tells the kids the glitter is there so the reindeer can spot your house lol.
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 9:20 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• It's exciting to think about my kids opening their presents (they are 16 and 11). I also got my husband a WII and I think he will be surprised I spent the money but he did ask for it. I enjoy seeing my family on Christmas Day and hanging out and relaxing. The Eve is quiet but it is the focus of the holiday because we go to church and listen to a special story on CD called Adventures in Odessy. We have been doing it for years because there is a new one every year. We have tea, eggnog and gaze at the tree and I light candles. It's peaceful and the four of us spend it together still. Those moments are few and far between these days...Yea, I AM excited!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:27 AM on Dec. 24, 2008