Symptoms already?!

I messed up last week...took my birth control, and was taking an antibiotic... Had unprotected sex... Is it possible I'm having symptoms already? I did with my DS... Mostly just heart burn and dry heaving...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• no.. maybe u should go see ur dr.. and hope u know antibiotics can stop ur bc from working
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Thats why I'm freaking out.... I wasn't thinking about it... I'm wondering if I'm just letting my nerves get to me. I just know I was dry heaving a week after I got preg with my son too. And I haven't dry heaved since I was preg with him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Anything is possible I guess. Since you do have a child already I would look into if hes been around other children who may have been sick. Even though you only dry heaved when pregnant doesnt mean it is the only time you will do it. Once we have kids we get exposed to all sorts of viruses they bring home. The stomach flu is one of them. I know its been going around this winter. I would see if anyone else has that. Plus psychologically speaking you can be bringing it on yourself because you know you may have had birth control fail. I guess either way in about 3 weeks you will know.

Answer by gemgem at 8:07 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• It is possible, I was having major symptoms 2 days after conception, and got my positive test only 7 days after conception. I never would have believed it until it happened to me.
    HeartsLove

Answer by HeartsLove at 2:53 AM on Dec. 25, 2008