What kind of Laptop do you have??Do you like it?

I am on the market for a laptop.After christmas lol.We have a dell and an Acer.
I seen a Toshiba yesterday,at Radio Shack,big screen for a laptop.Loved it..3gb.
What kind of Laptop do you recommend??:)
THANKS..those who reply!

NaNcYBoUt

Asked by NaNcYBoUt at 8:09 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Shopping

• Love my Toshiba!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• well i have a question too. i was thinking of getting my daughter a laptop for her birthday. she will be seventeen and her bday is in january. what do they usually run? what is the cheapest i can buy but the best for the money? thank you sorry i posted this on your post but it will kind of answer you question to. lol merry christmas
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:27 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I love my Toshiba!! I paid just under $1,000.00 for it.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I have an HP thats set up for entertainment (video games, watching movies etc). I love it. It also has support so if anything ever happens I just call them and they walk me through everything. I have had to call them twice on minor issues. I am actually going to get another one this year since my teens have basically highjacked my laptop lol. I plan to get another HP.

Answer by gemgem at 8:45 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• we have two mac laptops... and would never buy anything else
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 8:46 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• MacBook Air - great. We're getting rid of our big old pcu and getting another mac for the office
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• we have 2 sony's and love them and a mac and love it also
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 8:56 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I have a MacBook. They are a little bit pricier, but SO worth the money. I have had mine for about 2 years and it has not crashed. It is easy to use and the programs that come with it, my son is able to use easily. Internet connection is easy too. It has the standard Microsoft Word, PPt, and Excell. But the other programs are amazing. If you have any questions about Macs, feel free to ask away!!!
    Seraphinne

Answer by Seraphinne at 9:40 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I have a Compact EVO it is the business edition and I love it it is a little thicker than a lot of lap top but it can withstand more abuse.
    X-mansmommy870

Answer by X-mansmommy870 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I have a Toshiba Satellite and it was about $650-$700
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:24 AM on Dec. 24, 2008