9 Weeks Prego And...

Nothing sounds good to eat. When i try to eat something it makes me sick.. i dont throw up or anything i just feel like crap! Ugh... I hate it! I work at 6am and just sit there miserable.. Anything i can try?

And when i drink alot of water that makes me feel like crap!

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 8:36 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I had that from about 5 weeks all the way to about 18 weeks. I would go days without eating cause even the look of food would make me sick to my stomach (I wouldnt throw up either just food was gross). Doc said he was not concerned, as long as I was taking my prenatal vitamins, it was okay with him. If you find something that you can eat like a pudding cup or some pretzels, just eat that. I think I lived on the vanilla/chocolate pudding cups.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:21 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Its hard i think every mom go through that... i sure did for 3 weeks all i could eat was crakers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• YUP! Saltine crackers, try a plain peanut butter sandwich, etc... Very bland things worked for me!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 8:59 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Eat whatever you can that sounds good, and if you're not getting anything, ask your doctor if you can do Ensure shakes or something like that. It'll pass, and if you get nauseous, try squeezing a little lemon juice on your tongue.
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I had that until I was 16 weeks, and for some reason chocolate milk always helped, and crackers!
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 11:36 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Anything sour is helping me
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 11:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• im definately like you...i always want to eat out so nothing at home ever sounds appetizing..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:30 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I had to eat crackers, peanut butter, and whole milk (but not together -- yuck) when I felt that way. Mashed potatoes also went down easily.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:42 PM on Dec. 24, 2008