I took a test 5 days before my missed period and it was a Negative. I was suppose to get my period yesterday but its not here yet. Should I take another test?

TheNewMrs.

Asked by TheNewMrs. at 8:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Take one in the morning with first morning urine. Yes I would take one.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 9:02 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Yes. You took it way too soon
    Anonymous

• Yes, I would take another one first thing in the morning. The first morning urine contains the highest levels of hormone, if it's there. Good luck!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 1:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Taking a test 5 days before your missed period only has true results for less than 5%. So I would say test again! GL!!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:16 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I would, it wouldn't hurt, but dont think about it, last month I was 3 weeks late and I thought for sure I was preggers, then I started. My Dr said it was because I was stressing out about getting preggers, so have fun dont think about it!
    Alishia05

Answer by Alishia05 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I think you shold wait a little bit longer. I took a test right after I missed my period and it was negative. That was after Dec 6th, and I took another one a week later, and it still came out negative. I took one last week and it came out positive. So I'm pregnant. But you have to be a little bit patient. I know, you can't wait, that's what happend to me, but, you'll manage to hold on for a couple weeks more!!!
    Good Luck!
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 4:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2008