Help!!! Why is she sleeping so horribly??

I have an 11 month old and for the past 3 nights she has slept horribly! She just cries and cries! When it first started 3 nights ago I woke up to feed her and noticed that she had a fever (101.4) I gave her some tylenol to break it, fed her and from then on it has been about the same thing. She stiffens her back and pitches an awful fit and cries/screams! I cannot do anything to console her either! I have done the butt pat, changed her diaper, bounced her, held her, put her in her bed to see if she would be more comfortable, etc.!! And...still the same thing, .....she screams! It weird during the day she is for the most part normal just a little cranky, but at night...complete opposite.The first day I had to dose her for a slight fever about 3 times and yesterday about2 (including the night before), last night no fever just awful fits! She is still nursing pretty regular thankfully. I just don't know what is going on!

sunnygrl2

Asked by sunnygrl2 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would think she is sick and doesn't feel well. Has she been in to see the doctor? I would try some motrin about an hour before bed time and see if it makes her feel better. And then if she is still feeling icky in a day or two bring her in to be seen.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:00 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• she might be teething again if she doesn't have all her teeth in yet. Teething makes my son a real crab butt and has difficulty sleeping.
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 24, 2008