where do they go?

what happens to deleted posts? once they are deleted can cafemom still go back some how and check on them? or are they gone to everyone forever? i got a post deleted they said it was not a question when in actuality it was there were actually two questions in one. can they look back and check on that?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Repost it if it seemed to be in error and see what happens. that's fast and easy. To answer your question, I think deleted posts end up with lost socks and pencils!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:21 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I think that the "question" has to be in the title line to be a legit question for CM. JMO
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:20 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• well no it was deleted cuz there was an anon on there being rude and she reported it but does cafemom not investigate before they delete something or if it was reported do they just delete it like i said it was clearly a question. i have another one out now titled "You guys are great" check it out cuz the other post was basically the same thing.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I don't know about CafeMom but other sites where I admin when we delete a post it is gone forever. One site does have a delete feature where the post is there but invisible to members. I know this doesn't answer your question, just a for your information reply.

Answer by Bmat at 9:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• yea anon did. or it wouldn't have been deleted but thanks once again for your input.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 24, 2008