Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok so now were do i get the parework from?

ok son bio father agreed to sign over rights to him so DH could adopt him. he told me to get the paperwork, but i dont know where.
Could anyone please help me find the correct paperwork in Texas for a father willing to terminate his parental rights

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • go to the prothanataries office in your local courthouse they can help you

    Answer by jodi205 at 9:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

  • I would call the local family court and see what they say. You may even be able to download the paper work off of a website and print them out yourself.

    Answer by norbert at 11:16 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.