where will you be?

what are your plans for christmas? will you be staying home or going somewhere else? have you already had your christmas or will you have it tonight or tomorrow? we are staying home and we will do our christmas in the morning. what about you?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:46 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• off to my moms in the morning to let the kids open presents. but saturday is our christmas. my bro is in the marines and will be here then. so were waiting on him. wish we could go visit his family in arkansas, but cash is tight. i LOVE his family and miss arkansas.
    Kristina.C

Answer by Kristina.C at 11:23 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• My dad is supposed to come into town tonight so we will have dinner and presents with him. Then tomorrow morning we'll open Santa's gifts and head out to the in-laws for more presents.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 9:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• We have the big meal and open presents tomorrow. I am cooking the meal here. Part of the reason is that my mother is very frail and this is the closest of her children's places, and part of the reason is that I like not having to go out. I don't really mind doing it even though it is a lot of work and I worry that my cooking won't be good enough. On the other hand is is nice to have the house smelling of Christmas dinner, and when the meal and partying are over, I just wave goodbye to everyone and cuddle up for a long winter's nap.

Answer by Bmat at 9:51 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• christmas starts tonight at 6 at my grannys then we go to church at midnight then we go do christmas at 9 at his moms then at 10 we have breakfast "sticky rolls" then we have a few hours to come back home and watch mason open his (if he can lol) then at 4 we have prime rib at my parents MmMmMm and then at 6 we have Orderves at his aunts house.

whew i just got tired thinking about it...

btw i STILL have to wrap about 500 dollars worth of christmas gifts =\
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• well get to wrapping krazy your going to be a busy little girl lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:53 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Tonight we are going to granmas for a party... and then going home... In the morning we will open gifts and then go visit other family... :)
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:56 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• haha i know!! I've been putting it off cause i hate wrapping LOL Did you and your hubby work things out last night?! My hubby shut the computer on me last night so i didn't get to see what happened
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:56 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• We will have 3 Christmas celebrations this year. One tomorrow morning when my kids wake up & my adult dd and grandson come over to open gifts. After that we will head over to my mil's home where shes preparing *dinner* but its really lunch and open more gifts & come home. On the 26th I pick my son up from his dads since he had christmas wtih him this year & we open more gifts again with him on the 26th. Beyond that tonight we will make santa cookies, go to a family function to celebrate the birth of Christ (no present exchanges there just potluck with a cake) then drive around and look at christmas lights.

Answer by gemgem at 9:59 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• We're not doing anything today, my boyfriend has to work the closing shift tonight. Merry flippin Christmas to us, right? lol. Tomorrow morning we're going to my grandma's for breakfast, and then he's going to do something with his family. I need to save up all my energy for my induction on Friday.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:00 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• no i actually took the baby and went to bed so i didn't have to deal with him anymore. he slept on the couch and i waited til he left for work to get up. so i haven't even seen him yet this morning and right now have no desire to,
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 24, 2008