I was told I miscarried at 6 weeks and so far its been 3 weeks and have no signs of a miscarrage

I was told I miscarried and a week later I had asprin and drank hard liquor and know I finally called to schedule my D& C and nurse told me I might still be pregnant since I still have pregnancy symptoms and had not bleed at all. Has anyone have this happened? Im scared my baby will come out with some defects. I have only drank in 3 occasions.

EllyFlores7

Asked by EllyFlores7 at 10:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you're still pretty early. get an ultrasound schedualed and get your hcg lvls checked. It is irresponsible of the hospital to say you had a misscarriage without definitive proof.

Don't stress about the drink. I got drunk 2 weekends in a row before I knew I was pregnant with my daughter.. she's almost 2 with nothing wrong with her at all!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• How did they confirm your miscarriage? Did they do an ultrasound?
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:04 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Definately do an ultra sound before you do the D&C . they pulled that shit w my mom..she waited to see her dr. later that week and my sister is almost 23 years old.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:28 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• my sister got super drunk she actually passed out from all the alcohol she had in her system and then a month later she found out she was pregnant and she was about 7 weeks and when they did the ultrasound at 14 weeks they told her, her baby was fine and they told her it was really to early to cause effect I would defiently make sure the baby isn't there anymore before going through with the d&c
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:50 AM on Dec. 25, 2008