wierd pain

So i was laying on the couch with my husband last night and out of nowhere the whole right side of my stomach felt like it was ripping apart i sat up right away and the right side of my stomach was in pain. The baby has made a few small movements since then. Im 20weeks pregnant. My husband kept touching my stomach last night saying that he could feel the baby kick but i haven't. Is that wierd and what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Honey it could be ligament pain. I woke up in the middle of the night last night hurting horribly and the doc said it was ligament pain!! GL
    If you are worried call your doc!! He can ease your mind!!
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 10:24 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• It is likely ligament pain...I remember this around 20 weeks. Your belly really starts stretching now. Call your doctor if you're concerned!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Sounds like the round ligament stretching to me too. Hurts like hell, doesn't it?
    But as with anything, call your doctor just in case.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 2:57 PM on Dec. 24, 2008