Countdown to Obama. What CHANGE do you want most?

Which one of his Campaign promises do hope he honors?
What do think will be the "cost" to the american people (financial, legislature, ammendment changes, etc)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Do you remember the changes Clinton promised? Universal medical, acceptance of gays in the military, etc? How many of those changes happened? NONE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I doubt that any President has ever entered office with the vow to break their campaign promises however it does seem that life inside the White House is more complex than anyone un-elected can imagine.

I sure he will strive, as have all good men before him, to do his best to honor his country.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 10:42 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• it does seem that life inside the White House is more complex than anyone un-elected can imagine

Why does it seem like people are giving Obama an "out", while being hard on Bush?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• It is difficult to give someone an "out" when they are not even "IN" yet.

Let us, as this time of the year especially, be cheerful and full of good will, eh?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:12 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Why can people ask many questions and speculate about Caylee/Casey, but not ask opinions of Obama?
    He IS Politics. He IS Current Events. Right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Yes Anon 10:21, but at this point it's all speculation. Who really knows what he will do when he gets into office. You could say you want him to raise the dead, but it isn't going to happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I really hope that he doesn't decrease the funding for our military. These are dire times and we are a weakening economy. If an enemy were to plan an attack, we are weak enough for it to have a huge impact on us. I think decreasing funding for the military is the wrong direction and I am really hoping he doesn't follow through with that.
    *cut and paste from another thread, I posted this answer in the wrong place, sorry*
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I say ask away!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I think he needs to rethink many of his expensive social reform issues. His change isn't the loose change, it's the BIG BILL kinda change
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• the change I am hoping for doesn't involve mr. O
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:25 PM on Dec. 24, 2008