Private parts?

Private parts?
What do you call/teach your children to call their private parts? When you were younger did your parents have you call them something else? My mom called a male’s parts a “ peepee” and female’s parts “chest and WhoWho”. Do you use names or have your children use names you picked out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Dec. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my mother taught us the anatomical names for our bodies. She taught my brother pretty young. A few days later she over heard him in the sand box with his friends saying "Jason and me both have a penis, but Kimmy doesn't have one because hers is in China." HAHAHAHAH!!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:02 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• LOL thats so funny. So what do you teach your children to call them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• My son is only 4 months old so I haven't hit that bump yet. I don't know what we'll do. With my nephew I just avoid it all together!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:15 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• my lil man calls it his peepee. hes 2 1/2 and i have a little 7 month girl and haven't got there yet. i have no idea where i'll go with that one.
    Kristina.C

Answer by Kristina.C at 11:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• We use the correct names during diaper changes and for wiping purposes but funny names like "hookus" when I am threatening to eat them up......
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:26 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I say Who who for girl parts lol and my son calls his, his potty LOL i dont know where it came from but at least its appropriate i guess
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I always called my son's a "pickle". Funny thing, he will not touch a real pickle to save his life!!! Finally at 7 he new the real name.
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 12:01 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• our boy calls his weiner. lol. his dad started that when he was younger and it just stuck. i dont know is that weird?
    Anonymous

• Penis and vagina. I will never forget when my oldest, who was 3 at the time, told my mother he had a penis and his baby sister had a vagina. I thought the poor woman was gonna vapor lock. Those were curse words when I was growing up.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 12:06 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• OP HERE-LOL thanks ladies. Im not suer what to use my friend told me the name i was using for my daughter was slang and not apropriate ( i had no idea and felt awful) my daughter at 19 months now says it and im going to have to change it. Im not sure what to do and we have yet to come up with a name for what a boy has!!! LOL
    Anonymous