I'M CONFUSE.

I'M HAVEING PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS,EXCEPT THE MISSING PERIOD.I'M SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD IN 2 DAYS,BUT I FEEL PREGNANT.MY JEANS DONT CLOSE AND I ALWAYS HAVE TO WEAR LOOSE FITTING CLOTHES.THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHE I DISCHARGE IT COMES OUT VERY LIGHT BROWN,IT LOOKS LIKE A STRING WHEN I WIPE.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK.I HOPE I'M PREGNANT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Just wait it out. But if you really want to know go get the HPT that says Results as soon as five days before your missed period. if you only got two more days before you miss it should be accurate. Unfortunately, pregnancy symptoms are all similar to menstrual symptoms due to hormonal fluctuations. You won't know until you miss your cycle.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• usually when ur pregnant the first symptom ISNT your pants not fitting... because if you are pregnant the baby is smaller than a tic tac. if you havent missed your period yet calm down and wait it out. your missed period is the BIGGEST sign
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Might want to check and see if you have an infection. The brown string thing is worrisome...Go get checked out.
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 6:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I've had brown spotting my entire life. As far as I know it's normal. If you're worried, go to your doc and have a pap test. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like your pregnant though. Good luck if your trying!
    HaydensMommy708

Answer by HaydensMommy708 at 8:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• : ( I'm sorry that I can't write "Congrats, you're pregnant!" I see that you said you hope you're pregnant... Then I hope so, too, but I ALWAYS thought I "felt" pregnant & had the symptoms when we were trying, too. Like someone else said, the bloated feeling is probably just PMS bloating, because you really wouldn't notice a change in size immediately... Although, I did notice my pants getting more snug pretty early on... around 6 weeks, I think, just because I was so small & the doctor said that it was my insides "rearranging & getting ready" that made my shape different when I had gained no weight yet. Take First Results pregnancy test if the suspense is killing you & you can't wait for your period. If it's negative & you start in a few days, just try to relax & know that there's always next month! Good luck, girl!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2008